September 7, 2021: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), is pleased to announce that it will be presenting at Virginia AWWA/WEA WaterJam 2021. This in-person event will be held on September 13-16, 2021, at the Virginia Beach Convention Center in Virginia Beach, VA.
ATL’s presentation is entitled Using a LIMS to Solve Today’s Most Common Laboratory Challenges. ATL will discuss common obstacles that prevent water/wastewater and environmental laboratories from realizing their full operational efficiency, meeting regulatory requirements, and generating high quality data. The focus will transition to highlighting several Virginia water/wastewater utilities and how they are currently using LIMS and laboratory automation to conquer these challenges.
Monday, September 13
1:45 – 2:15PM EDT
Using a LIMS to Solve Today’s Most Common Laboratory Challenges
(Part of the “Looking Into the Future: Beyond COVID-19” Workshop)
The presentation will include the following:
- Traceability –The ability to trace back from sample login to disposal is becoming increasingly important based on changes to standards such as TNI and ISO 17025.
- Data integrity – Learn how companies are integrating LIMS and laboratory automation to eliminate data quality issues.
- Reporting – Automating this entire process is a significant time saver by leveraging Web portals and automated emails to reduce turnaround time, thus increasing lab productivity, and lowering operational costs. We will highlight the ability to integrate LIMS with Hach WIMS to generate the monthly discharge monitoring report (DMR).
- Attaining/maintaining laboratory certifications – Quality standards such as TNI and ISO 17025 put significant pressure on laboratories to keep accurate track of hundreds of data points, QC data, laboratory supplies, instrument calibration records, and employee training records.
- IWEA LIMS Case Study: Citizens Energy Group
ATL has been providing LIMS solutions to the water/wastewater sector for more than 25 years and is excited to be presenting at WaterJam 2021. For more information, including agenda and registration details, please visit the conference website at vaawwa.org/Events/waterjam2021.
ATL, headquartered in West End, NC, provides laboratory automation solutions to a variety of industries from analytical, environmental, food & beverage, water and wastewater, agriculture, cannabis, chemical, government, public health and manufacturing. ATL’s LIMS products are installed in over 600 laboratories around the world and supported by a steadfast commitment to excellence in product quality, support and training. For additional information, please visit atlab.com.