January 31, 2022: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), continues the 2022 LIMS Webcast series on Wednesday, February 16th with See How LIMS is Making a Splash in the Water/Wastewater Industry. This webcast will provide an update on some of the leading challenges facing water, wastewater, and environmental laboratories today and highlight some of the latest advances in laboratory automation and LIMS in addressing these challenges. We will also highlight the second largest water supply corporation in Texas and how implementing a cloud-based LIMS has transformed their laboratory operations.
What You Will Learn During the Webcast
This webcast will focus on laboratories that perform testing for water utilities. This would include water and wastewater laboratories, large manufacturing operations that discharge, contract environmental laboratories, electric and nuclear power utilities, and public health agencies. We will discuss the latest internal and external challenges impacting these organizations. We will also cover the following:
- Changing regulatory requirements = increased workload for the lab.
- PFAS – Growing concern for the groundwater supply.
- Update on advances in lab automation and LIMS.
- ExcelExpress: Leveraging common tools to accelerate automation for water/wastewater laboratories
- CASE STUDY: You will learn how one water/wastewater laboratory in Texas has dramatically improved data quality and lab productivity by implementing a cloud-based LIMS.
- Live Q&A at the conclusion of the webcast.
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory owners, directors and managers, and quality managers in the water/wastewater, environmental, analytical testing, energy, and public health sectors.
Wednesday, February 16, 2022
|1:00 – 1:45PM||US Eastern Time|
|12:00 – 12:45PM||US Central Time|
|11:00 – 11:45AM||US Mountain Time|
|10:00 – 10:45AM||US Pacific Time|
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.
If you have any questions about this event please contact Ken Ochi of ATL at email@example.com or call (800.565.LIMS). Please visit our website anytime at www.atlab.com.