July 20, 2022: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), continues the 2022 LIMS Webcast series on Wednesday, August 10th with Improving Water Quality Using Mobile Technology.The focus will be mobile technology and how water quality laboratories are making innovative use of these tools (tablets, smartphones and rugged laptops). Mobile technology allows lab professionals to automate tasks within a LIMS to increase productivity, generate quality data, and reduce operational costs.
What You Will Learn During the Webcast
Water quality and environmental laboratories routinely perform field testing and are looking for innovative technology to improve data quality and operational efficiency. ATL has developed a solution that uses mobile technology to upload testing site data in real-time (or in cached mode), eliminating paper forms and the need to manually re-enter data and field measurements upon return to the laboratory. This solution, iMobile, has been developed for use with ATL’s LIMS products. The webcast will also cover the following:
- Growing use of mobile technology by field technicians to map their route, capture testing data in real-time to improve data quality, staff productivity, and eliminate paper-based processes.
- Using geofencing technology to ensure ethical sampling and eliminate potential regulatory monitoring violations.
- Walkthrough of an iMobile case study including an ROI review.
- Customer testimonial – Town of Cary, NC.
- Wrap-up with an iMobile demonstration.
- Live Q&A
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory directors and managers, and quality managers in the environmental, water/wastewater and public health sectors, and anyone that is involved with remote environmental monitoring.
Wednesday, August 10, 2022
|1:00 – 1:30PM||US Eastern Time|
|12:00 – 12:30PM||US Central Time|
|11:00 – 11:30AM||US Mountain Time|
|10:00 – 10:30AM||US Pacific Time|
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.