Senior Sales Account Executive
A Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline is preferred. A minimum of 10 years’ experience in scientific laboratory related sales, operations, or consulting. Previous experience with LIMS software. Proficient in the use of software programs such as MS Office Suite, CRMs, etc. Must have a desire to help solve customers’ problems and work with the technical team to set up product demonstrations.
- Showing prospects and customers how ATL’s products and after sales support will meet their needs.
- Providing vital, detailed information about ATL’s TITAN®, Sample Master®, and the company’s other software products and their use in a laboratory environment.
- Conducting pre-demonstration conversations and demonstrations
- Responding to prospect calls and emails with product demonstration and information requests
- Ensuring cost proposals meet requirements, negotiating terms and closing sales
- Assist in administering customer accounts/customer care
- Co-coordinating sales projects and participating in sales campaigns
- Finding clients via prospecting that could benefit from ATL’s technology solutions
- Taking part in trade shows, webcasts, demo introductions, conferencing and marketing events
- Building and maintaining a close relationship with customers, and solving client problems with other members of the sales team.
- Attending live and virtual trade shows to allow customers to see how ATL’s products and services can improve their laboratory operations.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Experience in executing a strategic sales and marketing plan and assisting other sales team members.
- Skill in examining and re-engineering sales procedures to enhance company Quality System.
- Ability to analyze and interpret sales data.
- Knowledge of public relations, such as press releases, and key elements of creating advertising collateral.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations to potential customers.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate sales team members and simultaneously manage many sales leads and projects.
- Work requires willingness travel for key sales presentation and trade shows.
This is a work-from-home position covering the Greater Raleigh/RTP territory. There will be travel to the West End corporate office as necessary for training and required corporate meetings.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require some weekend and evening work. Work may require 20-25% overnight travel.
Note this is not an all-inclusive list and new tasks may arise for which your skill set may be needed to assist in managing and conversely, some tasks may be transferred to others as required
Please let us know you are interested in joining our team by sending your resume to: HR@atlab.com or by regular mail to:
Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc.
Attention: Human Resources Manager
496 Holly Grove School Road
West End, NC 27376