Lead Generation Specialist
Accelerated Technology Laboratories is a small (45 employee), and rapidly growing software company and leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS). With over 500 clients across the globe, we are considered a leader in this specialized area of software applications.
We are seeking an experienced lead generator in a technical field, ideally laboratory or other science education and/or experience. This is a highly visible position having direct contact with future and current clients. While the company is headquartered in West End, NC, some employees work remotely in a variety of states. This position is a remote position for candidates possessing the proper experience, professionalism, and dedication.
As an entry-level lead generator, you will make outbound calls to generate appointments and market Laboratory Information Management Systems products or services. You will be the first step in the prospecting process, and our sales team relies on your persuasive abilities and creative methods of finding potential customers. Your primary tool will be the telephone, though you also might find new business through email and social media campaigns. You will be sourcing and reaching out to laboratory specialists and other decision makers daily.
We need a confident, driven, self-starter who is professional and positive and not afraid of challenging work. This position provides a flexible schedule, as long as during normal business hours, Monday through Friday and can be up to 35 hours per week with a minimum of 20 (will be your decision).
This position can evolve into a full-time sales position with health and vacation benefits for the most successful lead generators.
If interested in this position, please submit your resume showing your previous experience and education.
- Make 50+ outbound dials per day
- Develop sales opportunities via cold call and/or email
- Listen to the clients’ needs and act on them in real time
- Develop new clients through market research
- Update the CRM with new prospect information and qualifying questions
- Obtain prospects information such as company name, contact name, email address, and other information.
- Strategically source new prospects using LinkedIn, provided prospects lists, etc.
- Communicate product descriptions, which requires getting accurate information from the prospective customer and interpreting it in a cold call or email
- Making outgoing “cold” to “hot” calls to develop new business
- Follow up with the sales manager, providing a list of new contacts or to give salespeople a little heads-up about a specific customer request.
- Generate quality leads
- Maintain sales quotas as determined by management
- Previous work experience in laboratory science
- Previous work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, including the ability to craft exciting emails to prospects that pique their interest and result in a new meeting.
- A high level of professionalism
- A great speaking voice
- Ability to quickly learn the features and benefits of our software products
- Persistent attitude
- High-volume cold calling appointment setting, or lead generation experience.
- CRM experience
- Detail oriented, driven and tenacious.
- Results oriented and great at multi-tasking.
- Be capable of handling customer rejection
- Ability to work from home in a quiet work environment
- Job Type: Part-time 20-35 hours per week
Please note: The people that you would be calling are scientific and laboratory centric resources so the need for a base knowledge in science and labs is a critical part of the success equation.
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour plus performance-based compensation
Job Type: Part-time
THIS OFFER IS A WORK FROM HOME POSITION
ATL provides all equipment necessary to work:
- Computer, large monitor, I/P phone and headset
- Candidate must have their own adequate internet access
Please let us know you are interested in joining our team by sending your resume to: HR@atlab.com or by regular mail to:
Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc.
Attention: Human Resources Manager
496 Holly Grove School Road
West End, NC 27376