Attendees will learn:
- The considerations in the selection of a LIMS and the use of data automation to streamline laboratory and quality operations, improve data quality, eliminate mundane tasks and maintain regulatory compliance.
- Get an update on the latest advances in mobile technology that allows field personnel to capture sample data and easily synchronize with the LIMS.
- An understanding of the growing importance of integration with enterprise systems (Financial/Accounting, ERP).
- See examples of how organizations are using their LIMS to automate processes and improve product quality, turnaround times and regulatory compliance metrics.
- Learn how laboratory automation solutions can help your organization thrive in a competitive market.
ATL will share information on Sample Master® v10, a web-based LIMS, built on .NET framework, its revolutionary Laboratory Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, TITAN®, representing the next generation in Laboratory Information Management Solutions, the ATL Mobile Application, integrated
for tablets, smart phones and rugged laptops, and its secure, web-portal, Result Point®.
Lunch will be provided so please register today, as seating will be limited.
DATE: Friday, November 22, 2013
TIME: 10:00AM – 1:00PM
LOCATION: Microsoft – Reston, VA
12012 Sunset Hills Road
Reston, VA 20190
REGISTER ONLINE: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/9225823687
ATL, headquartered in West End, NC, provides total data management solutions to a variety of industries from analytical, environmental, food & beverage, water and wastewater, chemical, government, public health, clinical testing and manufacturing. ATL’s LIMS products are installed in over 500 laboratories around the world and supported by a steadfast commitment to excellence in product quality, support and training. For additional information, visit: www.atlab.com.