2015 American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors Symposium
Date: Sunday, April 26, 2015
Duration: 5 Days
April 24, 2015: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Data Management Solutions is excited to announce that we will be exhibiting at the 2015 American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors (ASCLD) Symposium on April 26-30 at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel in Washington DC.
ATL will feature its revolutionary Laboratory Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, TITAN®, representing the next generation in Laboratory Information Management Solutions.TITAN® offers a feature-rich user experience that simplifies and promotes automation andproductivity through streamlined work processes. TITAN® is highly configurable andprovides users the ability to tailor LIMS business rules to match their organizations’requirementswith a graphical workflow designer, rather than modifying their way of doing business to fit a software package.
ATL’s TITAN® Forensics package is a configurable system for forensics clients to better manage key aspects of their laboratory operations from crime scene management to laboratory analysis, to property storage and tracking, to final disposition. TITAN® also facilitates quality management allowing our customers to save time, maximize resources and facilitate compliance with ISO and ASCLD-LAB standards.
ATL’s Forensics TITAN®LIMS include the following features important to forensics laboratories:
- Case management– The central hub from which cases are managed and maintained. Includes: Open Case, Close Case, Case Comments, Send for Analysis, Search Case, Re-open Case, Change Status, View Case Tree, Print Case Report.
- Crime Scene Record Management– Used by crime scene investigators. Includes tabs for General Info, Investigators, Offenses, Persons assisting, Scene Safety, Persons Involved, Vehicle Processing, Body Processing, Collected Items, Attachments, CSI Report.
- Latent Print Examinations– Consists of applications used during processing of lifts and other latent prints items through the lab.
- DNA Analysis– The purpose of DNA Management and the various Life Cycle applications is to track samples analyzed by the DNA unit of a lab. There are four Plate handling steps: DNA Extraction, Quantification, Amplification, and Typing.
- Histology– Receive process and report tests for all tissue and cell related evidence.
- Ballistics, Firearms and Tool Marks– Used to record weights, distances, guns, calibers, manufacturers, ammo inventory and type, patterns, impressions, ejector marks.
- Drugs and Chemistry (Toxicology)– Analyze and manage drug constituents from Urine, Blood, Saliva, Semen, Clothing using instruments such as Gas Chromatographs, AA or ICP. Weight and volume units, subject names and race, locations, communication log, offense categories, and reports.
- Trace Evidence– Consistent with Latent Prints workflow for recording other types of materials and associated evidence lifted from crime scene.
- Invoicing – Price Lists and Charges for Analyses and Services offered. Allow an agency to manage price lists and charge for the analyses and services they offer, and Invoice Management.
ATL, headquartered in West End, NC, provides total data management solutions to a variety of industries from forensics, analytical, environmental, food & beverage, water and wastewater, chemical, government, public health, clinical testing and manufacturing. ATL’s LIMS products are installed in over 500 laboratories around the world and supported by a steadfast commitment to excellence in product quality, support and training. For additional information, visit: www.atlab.com.