Accelerated Technology Laboratories is excited to announce the ATL LIMS Trade In / Trade Up Program. This is a strategic initiative designed for organizations that currently are using a legacy or old commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), or customized laboratory information management system (LIMS) but feel it is in the best interests of the company to actively pursue an alternative LIMS solution. This opportunity can help provide a rapid return on investment (ROI) by replacing the costly workarounds or rigid ways of working with your old LIMS, which may have high maintenance and support costs.
Over the past year ATL has been contacted by many laboratories interested in migrating to its market-leading LIMS products, ATL Sample Master® and ATL TITAN®. The reasons for this interest have consistently been one of the following:
- Lack of confidence in the current LIMS provider’s commitment to future product development and ongoing support.
- Disappointed in quality of current LIMS provider’s technical support (poor response time, staffing not adequate for size of customer base, high turnover ratio).
- LIMS provider has changed product strategy and is no longer focusing on customer’s market.
- LIMS has not lived up to the customer’s expectations; as a result, the customer is at risk for regulatory compliance violations or has just not delivered on the promise of increased lab productivity or decreased operating costs.
ATL welcomes the opportunity to step in and make it easy for your organization to justify a migration to our Sample Master® and TITAN® LIMS. With the ATL LIMS Trade In / Trade UpProgram you will get the following benefits:
- Free initial consultation to understand your current situation and put together a comprehensive LIMS migration plan.
- Significant allowance for your existing LIMS (the list of qualifying LIMS products includes Aspen Telecation, LABWORKS, Thermo Scientific, STARLIMS, LabVantage, Promium, LABWARE, LabLite, LabLynx, and others). Please contact us to see if your LIMS qualifies for our Trade In / Trade Up Program.
- ATL proposal will include the following as part of our Trade In / Trade Up Program:
- ATL’s market-leading LIMS solutions: Sample Master® or TITAN®.
- LIMS implementation (includes instrument interfacing).
- Interfacing with backend systems (SCADA/SAP/ERP/Accounting, etc).
- Comprehensive training including attendance at our LIMS Boot Camp.
- ATL Gold Support (includes unlimited technical support and all product upgrades).
- Migration of data from previous LIMS (first year of data migrated free of charge).
- ATL development team is available for creating specific reports to customer specifications.
ATL understands that moving to a new LIMS is a critical decision for organizations. We’ve focused exclusively on laboratory automation solutions over the past 23 years (over 550+ LIMS implementations in a variety of industries) including many who have migrated from an existing LIMS. ATL is up to the challenge and we encourage you to contact us and start a conversation about your data management challenges– we are ready to roll up our sleeves and get to work.
For more details on our ATL LIMS Trade In / Trade Up Program please contact us via phone 800.565.LIMS(5467) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
ATL, headquartered in West End, NC, provides laboratory automation solutions to a variety of industries from analytical, environmental, food & beverage, water and wastewater, chemical, government, public health, clinical testing, forensics and manufacturing. ATL’s LIMS products are installed in over 575 laboratories around the world and supported by a steadfast commitment to excellence in product quality, support and training.