August 17, 2016: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL) will host the ninth in a series of 2016 webcasts on Wednesday, September 14th entitled LIMS: The Perfect Solution to Meet FSMA Requirements for Food Laboratories. Since the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) was signed into law in 2011, food companies have been focusing on compliance and conforming to FSMA’s strict reporting requirements. This webcast will focus on the key role that a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) can play in helping companies achieve FSMA compliance.
During this webcast the following topics will be covered:
- The importance of a LIMS in helping food companies adapt to meet the evolving FSMA requirements.
- Review the top reasons why food companies realize that a LIMS is a necessary component of their quality control and food safety strategy.
- How a LIMS can provide complete traceability throughout the production process.
- An update on FSMA compliance and how it impacts food companies of all sizes.
- A highlight of the webcast will be a case study of a leading US meat processor. Focus will be on the microbiology laboratory and how implementing a LIMS reduced transcription errors, increased lab productivity, enhanced data quality and accelerated the delivery of accurate lab results. This faster turnaround translated into faster product release, longer shelf life and higher profitability.
Recommended attendees include laboratory owners, directors and managers, QA and QC managers and government policy makers and inspection personnel in the food & beverage, agriculture, and related market sectors.
|DATE:||Wednesday, September 14, 2016|
|TIME:||1:00PM-1:30PM US Eastern Time|
|12:00PM – 12:30PM US Central Time|
|11:00AM – 11:30AM US Mountain Time|
|10:00AM – 10:30AM US Pacific Time|
REGISTER ONLINE: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3002244358660051458
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.
If you have any questions about this event please contact Ken Ochi of ATL at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800.565.LIMS). Please visit our website anytime at www.atlab.com.