September 22, 2016: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL) will host the tenth in a series of 2016 webcasts on Wednesday, October 19th entitled LIMS: A Critical Tool for Labs in Regulated Industries. During this webcast we will focus on the essential role a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) plays in helping organizations in regulated industries achieve and maintain industry and government-mandated compliance requirements.
In the pharmaceutical, environmental, and food and beverage industries there are government-mandated requirements on testing and processes that companies must adhere to or face possible fines and non-compliance actions. In other industries like manufacturing and product/material testing, standards are defined by standards bodies or industry associations and non-compliance here can also result in fines or corrective actions in addition to poor product quality. In all cases, companies will tell you that the financial penalties can pale compared to the negative publicity and loss of revenue that comes from product contamination, defects and recalls.
During this webcast the following topics will be covered:
- Discuss the importance of NELAP and ISO 17025 accreditation in the environmental sector.
- Discuss the impact of food safety regulatory standards (FSMA, USDA, GFSI) on food and beverage companies.
- Describe how a LIMS becomes a critical tool in meeting the challenges common in industries that have government and industry-mandated requirements around testing and production.
- The importance of a LIMS to provide complete traceability for both raw materials and finished product.
- How a LIMS can make an organization bullet-proof when it comes time for regulatory audits.
- Setting up the LIMS to help PREVENT non-compliance scenarios and alert the laboratory before issues spiral out of control.
- BONUS: We will provide a LIMS demonstration that walks through functionality designed to help laboratories comply with government and industry regulatory standards.
Recommended attendees include laboratory owners, directors and managers, and quality managers in regulated industries such as food & beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, energy, environmental, water/wastewater, pharmaceutical and public health.
|DATE:||Wednesday, October 19, 2016|
|TIME:||1:00PM-1:30PM US Eastern Time|
|12:00PM – 12:30PM US Central Time|
|11:00AM – 11:30AMUS Mountain Time|
|10:00AM – 10:30AM US Pacific Time|
REGISTER ONLINE: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/448598916336358914
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.
If you have any questions about this event please contact Ken Ochi of ATL at email@example.com or call (800.565.LIMS).