January 25, 2017: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL) hosts the 2017 LIMS Webcast Series and the next webcast is scheduled for Wednesday, February 15th. This webcast is entitled LIMS Selection: Getting it Right the First Time and is targeted at laboratories who are planning to implement a new Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). The LIMS Webcast Series is a monthly educational offering that will cover a mix of topics targeted at attendees who are looking to deploy laboratory automation solutions to optimize lab operations, maintain compliance requirements and increase profitability.
This webcast is an ideal session for those who are currently (or soon will be) evaluating LIMS options. We will focus on the critical points to remember during the selection process and lay out much of what ATL has learned over the past 20+ years in automating over 575 laboratories worldwide with a mix of new and replacement LIMS projects.
Topics Covered During the Webcast
- Learn about proven LIMS implementation best practices that will help ensure your LIMS project is a success.
- Find out why barcoding and instrument integration are essential components to maximizing lab productivity and data accuracy.
- The growing importance of integration with other enterprise applications (Ex: SCADA, SAP, ERP, CRM).
- Using the LIMS to meet regulatory compliance requirements (Ex: ISO 17025, NELAC, FDA, cGMP, EPA GALP, SQF, HACCP, FSMA, GFSI, etc.).
- ATL’s Roadmap to LIMS Success Guide, a 28-page workbook-style guide that can help an organization walk step-by-step through the LIMS implementation process, from defining project scope to final deployment.
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory owners, directors and managers, and quality assurance officers, managers and directors in the analytical, food & beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, energy, environmental, water/wastewater, life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, forensics, public health and other market sectors.
Wednesday, February 15, 2017
|1:00 – 1:30PM||US Eastern Time|
|12:00 – 12:30PM||US Central Time|
|11:00 – 11:30AM||US Mountain Time|
|10:00 – 10:30AM||US Pacific Time|
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.
If you have any questions about this event please contact Ken Ochi of ATL at email@example.com or call (800.565.LIMS).