November 28, 2017: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc.(ATL) hosts the 2017 LIMS Webcast Series and the last webcast of the year is scheduled for Wednesday, December 13th and is entitled Using a LIMS to Solve Today’s Most Common Laboratory Challenges. The idea for this webcast came from many conversations at conferences from prospective clients. Over the last two decades, ATL has provided numerous solutions to the many daily challenges faced by testing laboratories. This webcast will focus on some of the most common obstacles that prevent laboratories from efficiently getting their work completed and provide valuable guidance on how to make smart use of laboratory automation to address and eliminate waste in their operations that are negatively impacting their bottom lines.
During this webcast we will identify and address the most common laboratory challenges. For each problem, we’ll define the challenge, talk about the implications of not addressing the issue, and then provide a suggested solution, based on the use of laboratory automation, that will highlight the benefits and business value realized by the organization.
Topics Covered During the Webcast
- Positive ID – In any laboratory managing the chain of custody and having the ability to instantly locate samples via barcoding within the laboratory is critical.
- Traceability– In a variety of industries including the food/beverage sector, the ability to have immediate access to traceability data from raw material to finished product can be the difference between compliance and managing the aftermath of a food safety recall.
- Electronic Notebooks – Being able to record information electronically not only reduces transcription errors, saves time and allows the laboratory to go paperless.
- Data integrity– The quality of data generated in the laboratory is a top priority and the implications of producing inaccurate data can be devastating to a laboratory’s reputation. Learn how companies are integrating lab automation to eliminate data quality issues.
- Attaining/maintaining laboratory certifications–Quality standards like ISO 17025 put significant pressure on laboratories to keep accurate track of hundreds of data points; laboratory supplies, instrument calibration records, employee training records and more.
- Reporting– The ability to automate this entire process is a significant time saver by leveraging web portals and automated emails to reduce turnaround time and the cost of doing business.
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory owners, directors and managers, and quality managers in the analytical, water/wastewater, food & beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, energy, environmental, life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, forensics and public health sectors.
Wednesday,December 13, 2017
|1:00 – 1:30PM
|US Eastern Time
|12:00 – 12:30PM
|US Central Time
|11:00 – 11:30AM
|US Mountain Time
|10:00 – 10:30AM
|US Pacific Time
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.
If you have any questions about this event please contact Ken Ochi of ATL at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800.565.LIMS).