January 18, 2018: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc.(ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), continues the 2018 LIMS Webcast series on Wednesday, February 14th with Critical Keys to Success When Transitioning to a New LIMS. Our LIMS Webcast Series is a monthly educational offering that will cover a mix of topics targeted at attendees who are looking to deploy laboratory automation solutions to optimize lab operations, maintain compliance requirements and increase profitability.
This month’s webcast is ideal for laboratories who may currently be using a commercial or in-house developed data management solution but are not satisfied with it. We will summarize some of the reasons companies are reevaluating their LIMS decisions and then provide guidance on making the transition to a new LIMS.
Topics Covered During the Webcast
Topics covered during this webcast will include the following:
- Knowing when it’s time to upgrade to a new LIMS.
- Putting together a successful plan for selecting your next LIMS.
- Innovations in today’s LIMS and laboratory automation – what to look for.
- The growing importance of integration with other enterprise applications (ex: SCADA, ERP, CRM, Financial).
- Learn about proven LIMS implementation best practices that will help ensure a successful deployment.
- Mastering change management with the proper tools and training
- The LIMS Needs Assessment – the secret to making the successful transition to a new LIMS.
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory owners, directors and managers, and quality managers in the analytical, water/wastewater, food & beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, energy, environmental, life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, forensics and public health sectors.
Wednesday,February 14, 2018
|1:00 – 1:30PM||US Eastern Time|
|12:00 – 12:30PM||US Central Time|
|11:00 – 11:30AM||US Mountain Time|
|10:00 – 10:30AM||US Pacific Time|
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.
If you have any questions about this event please contact Ken Ochi of ATL at email@example.com or call (800.565.LIMS).