May 29, 2020: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), today announced that it is adding a “bonus” session to its 2020 LIMS Webcast series. On Wednesday, June 24th, the company will present LIMS Advances and Lab Automation Update from ATL. This webcast will provide attendees with a “sneak peek” at some of ATL’s latest laboratory automation products. The presentation will feature product demonstrations and wrap up with a live Q & A session. We will also provide an update on how customers are utilizing their ATL LIMS and automation tools during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Topics Covered During the Webcast
A leading solution provider in LIMS and laboratory automation, ATL listens to its users and delivers state of the art tools for efficient lab operations and regulatory compliance through regular improvements, upgrades, and enhancements. This webcast will include:
- Review of new functionality in ATL Sample Master® and TITAN® LIMS. We will highlight the most popular new features among our many enhancements.
- A sneak peek at recently introduced ExcelExpress will highlight key new features.
- ATL’s wireless environmental monitoring solution, Monitor Plus and integration with ATL’s LIMS products.
- ATL will also provide an update on our Result Point® and iMobile products.
- COVID-19 Update: Utilizing ATL LIMS and automation tools during the pandemic.
- We will conclude with a live Q & A wrap-up session.
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory owners, directors and managers, and quality managers in the analytical, food and beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, cannabis, energy, environmental, water/wastewater, life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and public health sectors.
Wednesday, June 24, 2020
|1:00 – 1:30PM||US Eastern Time|
|12:00 – 12:30PM||US Central Time|
|11:00 – 11:30AM||US Mountain Time|
|10:00 – 10:30AM||US Pacific Time|
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.