July 21, 2020: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), continues the 2020 LIMS Webcast Series on Wednesday, August 12th with A Major Metropolitan Water Quality Laboratory’s Journey to Lab Automation. This month’s webcast will focus on the water quality laboratory for one of the largest cities in the United States and their selection and implementation of ATL TITAN® LIMS.
Topics Covered During the Webcast
This water quality operation delivers nearly one billion gallons of drinking water from two treatment plants to city residents and 125 suburbs daily. Two water quality laboratories, one microbiology laboratory, and a field testing crew are responsible for ensuring a safe drinking water supply. During the webcast, you will hear about the following:
- The daily challenges laboratory staff faced prior to purchasing ATL TITAN LIMS.
- The process of evaluating LIMS and lab automation options that resulted in building the business case for acquiring a LIMS.
- Highlights along the journey to a new LIMS and words of advice from laboratory and project leadership.
- You will hear about the benefits that the entire organization, not just the laboratory, will realize with ATL TITAN.
- Our guest speakers will provide valuable advice and best practices regarding the selection, deployment and management of a LIMS.
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory directors and managers, quality managers and scientists in the water/wastewater, analytical, food and beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, cannabis, energy, environmental, life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and public health sectors.
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
|1:00 – 1:30PM||US Eastern Time|
|12:00 – 12:30PM||US Central Time|
|11:00 – 11:30AM||US Mountain Time|
|10:00 – 10:30AM||US Pacific Time|
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.
If you have any questions about this event please contact Ken Ochi of ATL at email@example.com or call (800.565.LIMS). Please visit our website anytime at www.atlab.com.