January 6, 2022: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), kicks off the 2022 LIMS Webcast Series on Wednesday, January 19th with Ring in the New Year with a New LIMS. We’ll Show You How. This webcast is ideal for laboratory professionals who are planning to implement a new LIMS, either for the first time or as a replacement for an existing system. Where do you start and what evaluation factors are most important? We will answer those questions as well as provide advice that will help ensure you make the right LIMS selection.
What You Will Learn During the Webcast
We will review the signs that you know it is time for a new LIMS. Purchasing a LIMS — for the first time, or as a replacement — can be an overwhelming experience for any laboratory. There are many products to choose from but a LIMS that may be ideal for some market sectors may not be a good fit for others. And history is filled with stories of organizations who selected a LIMS that did not meet their expectations. This webcast focuses on providing valuable guidance to buyers and helping them create a logical and successful LIMS selection and implementation plan. We will also cover the following:
- Is your LIMS or current solution holding you back from your full potential?
- How to properly access LIMS requirements for both today and tomorrow.
- Why a LIMS needs assessment is a laboratory’s secret weapon to a successful LIMS selection and implementation project.
- LIMS and the Cloud: An increasingly popular deployment option that opens the door to a LIMS for many organizations.
- A collection of the most valuable best practices and lessons learned that will help attendees avoid common pitfalls that plague many LIMS projects.
- Live Q&A at the conclusion of the webcast (including a call for 2022 LIMS Webcast topics)
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory directors and managers, and quality managers in the environmental, water/wastewater, analytical, food and beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, cannabis, energy, life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and public health sectors.
Wednesday, January 19, 2022
|1:00 – 1:30PM||US Eastern Time|
|12:00 – 12:30PM||US Central Time|
|11:00 – 11:30AM||US Mountain Time|
|10:00 – 10:30AM||US Pacific Time|
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.
If you have any questions about this event please contact Ken Ochi of ATL at email@example.com or call (800.565.LIMS). Please visit our website anytime at www.atlab.com.