What You Will Learn During the Webcast
We will discuss the challenges manually operated laboratories face with using paper logbooks or Excel spreadsheets for sample management. This is highly inefficient, costing the organization in terms of decreased productivity and data quality. For these laboratories, there are also challenges to viewing real-time metrics, traceability of samples, and meeting federal and state regulatory compliance requirements or industry standards such as NELAP and ISO 17025. We will also introduce ExcelExpress, a powerful Microsoft Excel® add-in that allows users to easily import data from any Excel worksheet into ATL’s Sample Master® or TITAN® LIMS. The webcast will also cover the following:
- Using logbooks and spreadsheets: Challenges and missed opportunities for increased laboratory productivity and enhanced data quality.
- LIMS: The key benefits when graduating from spreadsheets.
- Planning for a LIMS – How do I get started?
- Software as a Service (SaaS) deployment – Providing new, affordable LIMS options.
- ATL Customer Testimonial: How combining ExcelExpress with Sample Master® LIMS is a powerful solution for going paperless and streamlining reporting.
- Live Q&A at the conclusion of the webcast.
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory directors and managers, and quality managers in the environmental, water/wastewater, analytical, food and beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, cannabis, energy, life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and public health sectors.
Wednesday, May 11, 2022
|1:00 – 1:30PM||US Eastern Time|
|12:00 – 12:30PM||US Central Time|
|11:00 – 11:30AM||US Mountain Time|
|10:00 – 10:30AM||US Pacific Time|
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.
If you have any questions about this event please contact Ken Ochi of ATL at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800.565.LIMS). Please visit our website anytime at www.atlab.com.