April 27, 2022: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), will be exhibiting at the 2022 North Carolina Lab Technology Day. The event is hosted by the NC WOA and NC One Water and will take place May 5th at the McKimmon Center at NC State University in Raleigh, NC.
ATL will also be presenting during Lab Technology Day with a special guest, the Town of Cary:
Thursday, May 5, 2022
9:00 – 9:45AM (Drinking Water)
4:00 – 4:30PM (Wastewater)
Leveraging a LIMS to Solve Today’s Most Common Laboratory Challenges
Using a LIMS to Solve Today’s Most Common Laboratory Challenges will begin by illustrating common obstacles that prevent environmental laboratories from achieving their operational productivity goals and regulatory compliance requirements. Valuable guidance will be provided on how one NC water/wastewater laboratory is going paperless and mastering the following areas:
- Traceability – The ability to traceback from sample login to disposal is becoming increasingly important based on changes to standards such as TNI and ISO 17025.
- Data integrity – How to leverage lab automation to eliminate data quality issues.
- Mobile technology – Leveraging tablets to simplify field data collection for water quality analysis provides many benefits including the elimination of transcription errors, saves time, and allows the laboratory to go paperless.
- Attaining/maintaining laboratory certifications – Quality standards such as TNI and ISO 17025 put significant pressure on laboratories to keep accurate track of hundreds of data points, laboratory supplies, instrument calibration records, and employee training records.
- Reporting – The ability to automate this entire process is a critical time saver with the use of automated emails and tools like ATL’s ExcelExpress that can replace traditional bench sheets to reduce turnaround time and increase lab productivity.
- Integration with other enterprise applications – Water/wastewater organizations today often need to combine data from SCADA systems to generate the NPDES DMR.
During the day, ATL will be exhibiting its market leading LIMS solutions, Sample Master® and TITAN®, along with its integrated web portal (Result Point®), field tablets for data collection products (Sample Master® iMobile and TITAN® iMobile). ATL can also discuss Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or cloud deployment for clients that wish to leverage a hosted, managed LIMS solution.
ATL has been providing LIMS solutions to water/wastewater/environmental laboratories for over 25 years and has implemented its market-leading LIMS solutions to a number of water/wastewater laboratories in North Carolina. ATL looks forward to seeing our existing customers and meeting new clients on May 5th in Raleigh. For the event agenda and registration details, click HERE.
ATL, headquartered in West End, NC, provides laboratory automation solutions to a variety of industries from analytical, environmental, food & beverage, water and wastewater, agriculture, cannabis, chemical, government, public health and manufacturing. ATL’s LIMS products are installed in over 600 laboratories around the world and supported by a steadfast commitment to excellence in product quality, support and training. For additional information, please visit www.atlab.com.