June 30, 2022: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), is pleased to announce that it will be exhibiting in Booth #17 at the 2022 National Environmental Monitoring Conference (NEMC), the largest conference in North America focused on environmental measurements. The Conference will take place on August 1-5, 2022, at the Hyatt Regency in Crystal City, Virginia.
ATL will also be presenting Using a LIMS to Streamline Your Quality Management System (QMS). ATL will focus on how laboratories are using a modern Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) as the backbone to their QMS. This session will provide guidance on how to leverage a LIMS to efficiently ensure the QMS and any document handling procedures are correctly executed, especially for those laboratories following ISO 17025 or NELAP requirements.
Tuesday, August 2
9:30 – 10:00AM EDT
Using A LIMS to Streamline Your Quality Management System (QMS)
(Part of the Laboratory Informatics session)
Be sure to visit ATL in Booth #17 as we will be showcasing the following:
- ATL Sample Master® LIMS – Our modular, flagship LIMS is ideal for water/wastewater and environmental labs. We’ve added several exciting NEW features, including ExcelExpress, a labor-saving add-in ideal for labs that rely heavily on spreadsheets today, along with temperature sensor data integration.
- ATL TITAN® LIMS – Another ATL LIMS, representing the next generation by incorporating ERP capabilities along with an integrated Report Designer.
- ATL Monitor Plus – Our remote environmental monitoring solution that continually collects temperature, light, and humidity data from refrigerators/freezers/incubators/ovens. And we just announced the Monitor Plus Test Drive Box for a no-cost/no-commitment 30-day evaluation in your own laboratory.
- Our iMobile tools for field or bench data collection leveraging mobile technology, along with Result Point® for real-time data delivery via a secure Web portal, are key in managing costs and extending the laboratory presence 24/7.
- Both Sample Master and TITAN LIMS have options for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or cloud deployment for clients that wish to leverage a hosted, managed solution.
ATL has been providing LIMS solutions to environmental laboratories for more than 25 years and is excited to be back at the NEMC. For more information, including agenda and registration details, please visit the conference website at https://nemc.us.
ATL, headquartered in West End, NC, provides laboratory automation solutions to a variety of industries from analytical, environmental, food & beverage, water and wastewater, agriculture, cannabis, chemical, government, public health and manufacturing. ATL’s LIMS products are installed in over 625 laboratories around the world and supported by a steadfast commitment to excellence in product quality, support and training. For additional information, please visit atlab.com.
The National Environmental Monitoring Conference (NEMC) is held annually as part of the Environmental Measurement Symposium. The Conference is co-sponsored by The NELAC Institute (TNI) and the United States Environmental Protection Agency (US EPA) and is the largest conference focused on environmental measurements in North America. For more information, visit: nemc.us