August 17, 2022: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), continues the 2022 LIMS Webcast series on Wednesday, September 14 with LIMS: What You Should Know About SaaS vs. On-Premises Deployment. The move to cloud (also known as Software as a Service or SaaS) deployment has seen explosive growth the past few years and all signs point to continuing this upward trend. ATL is seeing a surge in demand from small and medium organizations that need platform support, to large organizations that prefer to host applications in the cloud.
What You Will Learn During the Webcast
This webcast will explore the similarities and critical differences between on-premises and SaaS deployments. Attendees can use this information to determine which deployment option is best for them. The topics include the following:
- Defining Laboratory Needs
- On-Premises vs. SaaS: Compare implementation process and access to the LIMS
- IT and Security Considerations
- Total Cost of Ownership: On-Premises vs. SaaS
- License fees or subscription
- Installation and setup
- Server hardware and other required software
- Maintenance and technical support
- Other costs
- LIMS Customer Spotlight – Benefits of SaaS Deployment to Our Organization
- Live Q&A – Good opportunity to answer your questions
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory directors and managers, and quality managers in the environmental, water/wastewater, analytical, food and beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, cannabis, energy, life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and public health sectors.
Wednesday, September 14, 2022
|1:00 – 1:30PM||US Eastern Time|
|12:00 – 12:30PM||US Central Time|
|11:00 – 11:30AM||US Mountain Time|
|10:00 – 10:30AM||US Pacific Time|
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.