October 20, 2022: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), continues the 2022 LIMS Webcast Series on Wednesday, November 9 with LIMS in a Material World: An Ideal Solution for Tracking QA Data. This webcast will focus on the manufacturing sector, where material testing laboratories perform testing on raw materials and throughout the manufacturing process to finished product testing. Many laboratories have leveraged LIMS to manage the large amount of QA testing data that must be shared with other groups at various stages of production in order to make necessary adjustments that will result in the highest quality product.
To highlight the role of LIMS/automation in manufacturing and material testing, we will feature one of our customers, a leader in antimicrobial technologies, who will talk about how our Sample Master® LIMS has been invaluable in managing the sample testing process in both its Textiles and Microbiology laboratories as well as playing a critical role during the product development process. And you will also hear how Sample Master facilitates regulatory compliance with the firm’s ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 accreditation.
What You Will Learn During the Webcast
This webcast will explore the similarities and critical differences between on-premises and SaaS deployments. Attendees can use this information to determine which deployment option is best for them. The topics include the following:
- LIMS and Laboratory Automation: A Walkthrough of Core Functionality for the Manufacturing Sector
- Key LIMS Benefits for Manufacturing and Material Testing Laboratories
- Lower operational costs
- Instrument integration with laboratory instruments decreases turnaround time
- Higher data quality and resource utilization
- Reduction of paper in the laboratory
- Having all the data in a single, secure database (on-premises or cloud) allows data access 24/7 and increases communication across the organization and with clients
- LIMS Case Study: Microban International
- The role of Sample Master LIMS in the development of antimicrobial technologies
- Key benefits that Sample Master LIMS has brought to Microban and why it is an essential component of the company’s laboratory operations
- Live Q&A – This will be an ideal opportunity to ask questions as you plan for your LIMS project
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory directors and managers, and quality managers in the manufacturing (product/material testing), analytical, food and beverage, agriculture, cannabis, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology sectors.
Wednesday, November 9, 2022
|1:00 – 1:30PM||US Eastern Time|
|12:00 – 12:30PM||US Central Time|
|11:00 – 11:30AM||US Mountain Time|
|10:00 – 10:30AM||US Pacific Time|
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.
If you have any questions about this event please contact Ken Ochi of ATL at email@example.com or call (800.565.LIMS). Please visit our website anytime at www.atlab.com.