December 21, 2022: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), kicks off the 2023 LIMS Webcast Series on Wednesday, January 18, with The Importance of a Complete LIMS Solution: Don’t Forget the Enhancements, Support, and Training!
Purchasing a LIMS –whether for the first time or as a replacement— can be overwhelming for any laboratory. Not only do you need to select the right LIMS for your specific requirements, but it is just as important to focus on the LIMS vendor and their certifications, technical strengths, markets they excel in and ability to perform the operational assessments to validate the requirements before the deployment begins. It is also important to understand their implementation approach, and training and technical support options as these are critical in a successful LIMS launch. This webcast will provide valuable guidance in these areas so you will walk away with a solid understanding of what to look for when selecting the right LIMS and laboratory automation partner for your organization. It’s about more than software.
What You Will Learn During the Webcast
- A review of the LIMS planning and implementation process that begins with defining the project scope and ends with final deployment and going live.
- How to properly define your LIMS requirements for today and into the future.
- The importance of assessing the LIMS vendor’s experience, implementation approach, enhancement products, implementation strategy, and training/support options.
- Why a LIMS needs assessment is a laboratory’s secret weapon to a successful LIMS evaluation and implementation project.
- Can the LIMS vendor deliver the total solution with positive ID and systems integration? What is their integration strategy and experience and do they offer a restful API?
- What does the vendor offer beyond implementation?
- A collection of the most valuable best practices and lessons learned that will help laboratories avoid obstacles to a successful LIMS deployment project.
- Live Q&A – This will be an ideal opportunity to ask questions as you plan for your LIMS project.
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory directors and managers, and quality managers in the environmental, water/wastewater, analytical, food and beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, cannabis, energy, life science, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and public health sectors.
Wednesday, January 18, 2023
|1:00 – 1:30PM||US Eastern Time|
|12:00 – 12:30PM||US Central Time|
|11:00 – 11:30AM||US Mountain Time|
|10:00 – 10:30AM||US Pacific Time|
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.