Director of Quality Assurance
Job Description: ATL is seeking qualified individuals to fill the position of Director of Quality Assurance. The Director of Quality Assurance is responsible for maintaining the company Quality Management System in accordance to the current ISO standards held by the company. They are also responsible for managing the internal testing of products created by ATL. This position requires solid knowledge of testing techniques to determine appropriate number of test iterations and applying risk-based testing concepts. Deep knowledge and experience with implementation of various testing methodologies and test automation tools and techniques. Extensive experience heading a Quality Assurance department. Experience in software and product certifications is a must. This position requires excellent leadership capabilities, a strategic mindset as well as proficiency in hands-on management. Education: A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other Science/Engineering related field or significant demonstrable professional work experience. Advanced coursework in Science and Engineering is desirable and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in quality assurance and five years in a management role.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Ensures that both internal and external quality audits and performed professionally and necessary follow up actions are completed on time.
- Develops and implements a quality organization structure that supports strategic initiatives, organic and inorganic growth.
- Ensures ISO 9001 Certification is maintained and continually drives quality improvements.
- Initiates and implements quality improvement activities as appropriate (e.g., Kaizen, Six Sigma/ Lean) to improve the performance of the company’s products and Value Stream’s.
- Align development, code validation and deployment requirements (implementation) in the product development techniques.
- Establishes and implements metrics (process capability, control charts, measurement quality) for monitoring system effectiveness and to enable managers to make sound product quality decisions.
- Solid understanding of the Customer Software Deployment process and ability to provide feedback for quality improvements.
Please let us know you are interested in joining our team by sending your resume to: HR@atlab.com or by regular mail to:
Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc.
Attention: Human Resources Manager
496 Holly Grove School Road
West End, NC 27376