What You Will Learn During the Webcast
We will begin by defining the role of a laboratory’s QMS and how it is used to oversee all aspects of lab operations, including processes and procedures. We will then provide guidance on how a laboratory can leverage a LIMS to efficiently ensure that the QMS and any document handling procedures are being correctly executed. The webcast will also cover the following:
- ISO 17025 and TNI requirements: Using these quality standards with LIMS to ensure QMS success
- Key organizational benefits from LIMS and QMS alignment
- How your QMS and document handling can be affected by using a LIMS
- ATL Customer Spotlight: Using Sample Master® LIMS to streamline our QMS
- Live Q&A at the conclusion of the webcast.
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory directors and managers, and quality managers in the environmental, water/wastewater, analytical, food and beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, cannabis, energy, life science, biotechnology, and public health sectors.
Wednesday, June 7, 2023
|1:00 – 1:30PM||US Eastern Time|
|12:00 – 12:30PM||US Central Time|
|11:00 – 11:30AM||US Mountain Time|
|10:00 – 10:30AM||US Pacific Time|
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.