VP of Finance
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Department: Finance & Accounting
- Manage the finance + accounting team, including day to day oversight, regular performance reviews, support of teammates’ goals and career progression.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the efficient execution of billing and collections, payroll, and other key transactional activities.
- Lead the finance + accounting team in achieving:
- Efficient execution of billing and collections, payroll, and other key transactional activities.
- Create and review company’s 13-week cash forecast, communicate findings to CFO.
- Ensure the accurate and efficient close of the company’s financial records on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Execute department technology stack strategy.
- Create financial and operational reports for executive leadership, operational users, and investors.
- Maintain the company forecast model, including updates that reflect the company’s business strategy.
- Lead company compliance strategy, including managing vendors that support tax, accounting and other compliance requirements.
- Manage accounting policies and controls that are appropriate for the company’s size and scope.
- Manage relationships with company lenders, including preparing required reporting under loan agreements (as relevant).
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Experience leading finance and accounting teams to successful outcomes.
- Knowledge of US GAAP and familiarity with researching and implementing new pronouncements.
- Experience in a high growth software environment.
- Experience with M&A (both acquisitions and divestitures)
- Proficiency with Excel and other finance + accounting technology platforms.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple and competing priorities while meeting deadlines.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.
Working conditions are normal for an office/remote environment. Work may require weekend and evening work. Work may require occasional overnight travel.
Please let us know you are interested in joining our team by sending your resume to: HR@atlab.com or by regular mail to:
Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc.
Attention: Human Resources Manager
496 Holly Grove School Road
West End, NC 27376