December 20, 2023: Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. (ATL), a leader in Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), kicks off the 2024 LIMS Webcast series on Wednesday, January 17 with Top Ten Reasons Why Your Laboratory Needs a LIMS Today. This webcast is ideal for organizations seeking guidance as they justify acquiring a LIMS. The highlight of our presentation will be counting down a list of the top ten reasons why a typical testing laboratory should invest in a LIMS.
What You Will Learn During the Webcast
We will begin by defining LIMS and discussing the baseline capability that an ideal LIMS solution should provide, as well as refuting some of the common objections to moving forward with LIMS and lab automation. Based on feedback from a survey of LIMS users, the webcast will then focus on walking through a list of the top ten reasons why testing laboratories should invest in a LIMS. The webcast will also cover the following:
- Using LIMS to optimize data quality throughout the sample management process.
- The critical role of LIMS in achieving and maintaining regulatory compliance requirements.
- Improved organizational communication with automated email and text messaging.
- Leveraging LIMS as a source of business intelligence when making key operational decisions.
- Further benefits associated with resource utilization, workload management, employee satisfaction and retention.
- All attendees will receive the ATL Roadmap to LIMS Success Guide.
- Live Q&A at the conclusion of the webcast.
Who Should Attend
Recommended attendees include laboratory directors and managers, and quality managers in the environmental, water/wastewater, analytical, food and beverage, manufacturing (product/material testing), agriculture, cannabis, energy, life science, biotechnology, and public health sectors.
Wednesday, January 17, 2024
|1:00 – 1:30PM
|US Eastern Time
|12:00 – 12:30PM
|US Central Time
|11:00 – 11:30AM
|US Mountain Time
|10:00 – 10:30AM
|US Pacific Time
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER FOR THIS UPCOMING WEBCAST. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL WITH WEBCAST AND AUDIO DETAILS.